[PD] Window Functions

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Sat Jan 9 18:53:17 CET 2016

There are many variations on this.  The main difference is a slight
phase change - which, on reconstructing the signal, might give one more or
fewer sample of delay.  Other than the phase difference the effect is
very small since the values at teh tails are on the order of N^(-2) (one
over a million for N=1024).

cheers
Miller