[PD] closebang and initbang in Vanilla

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 11 15:57:43 CET 2016

There's a startup flag -noloadbang.
-Jonathan

    On Monday, January 11, 2016 8:57 AM, Liam Goodacre <liamg_uw at hotmail.com> wrote:

 <!--#yiv6527113392 .yiv6527113392hmmessage P{margin:0px;padding:0px;}#yiv6527113392 body.yiv6527113392hmmessage{font-size:12pt;font-family:Calibri;}-->I'm more interested in stopping the loadbang than starting it. If you have a patch that dynamically creates itself (or worse deletes itself) when loaded, it is very useful to be able to inspect the patch without the the process starting. Initbang provides this because it bangs only when the patch is loaded as an abstraction, not when the patch is opened.