[PD] [pix_data] - convert rgb values to pd canvas format

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Mon Jan 11 22:47:39 CET 2016

On 01/11/2016 09:31 PM, Jonathan Wilkes via Pd-list wrote:
> What I mean is that iemgui color format is so complicated and difficult to understand, saying "represents white" is probably the most accurate way to explain how that number maps to a human readable color.

i took this conversation as a trigger to finally implement symbolic
names for the iemguis:

   https://sourceforge.net/p/pure-data/patches/569/

as far as possible, it's backwards compatible (that is: patches saved
with old Pds can be read; patches saved with new Pds can be forced into
legacy mode).

it should make naming colors much more easy.

gmards
IOhannes