[PD] Muse EEG into Pd OSC issues

David Medine dmedine at ucsd.edu
Tue Jan 12 22:28:14 CET 2016

I have encountered a number of problems with the Muse software. It seems
that they pour most of their development resources into their assisted
meditation Apps and that the backend they provide for general use are
fairly buggy. If in fact your hypothesis is true, you may need to write
a python script (or some such thing) to pre-process the OSC messages and
repackage them into the correct data formats that Pd's OSC externs expect.

I've also seen dubious timestamp information coming off of the Muse OSC
streams, so be careful if that information is important to you.

Cheers,
David