[PD] Muse EEG into Pd OSC issues

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed Jan 13 00:44:14 CET 2016

On 01/13/2016 12:25 AM, Richie Cyngler wrote:
> Thanks for all the advice. Yes I agree David the Muse software is very
> buggy.
>
> @IOhannes here is the ouput of your patch (there's a lot more this is a
> small excerpt):
[...]
> Maybe I'm missing something but it seems odd to me that the "raw" data is
> almost exactly the same each time.

no, that's fine. there are mostly numbers, and OSC needs only four bytes
for a long number.
the "same"ness you see is mostly the boilerplate code for the OSC-path.

anyhow, i don't see any error messages in this, am i missing something?
(what i actually wanted was one of the messages that triggered that
"unpackOSC: PrintTypeTaggedArgs: Type tag said this arg is a string but
it's not!" error)

gmards
IOhannes