[PD] Muse EEG into Pd OSC issues

Richie Cyngler glitchpop at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 06:41:20 CET 2016

Thanks Martin,

I've been trying to work out the syntax of how to turn on and off specific
OSC paths to deal with this error but also for efficiency as I won't be
using everything at once and I'm trying to run three headsets at the same
time on different ports. I can't make much sense of the documentation in
terms of the actual commands to use.

--

www.glitchpop.com