[PD] MobMuPlat - data from several iPads to one PC

Daniel Iglesia daniel.iglesia at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 07:55:34 CET 2016

Yes, I've seen that behavior of oscformat and oscparse. And, while I am no
expert on the OSC spec, it seems contrary to the intentions of OSC to allow
the address and the data to be undifferentiable like that.

Right now, with oscformat/oscparse, there is no ability to differentiate
between
/foo/bar baz     (send /foo/bar the data "baz")
and
/foo bar baz     (send /foo the data "bar baz")
as both come out of oscparse as
foo bar baz

That's why I stick to using addresses clumped together with slashes, even
if that hampers my ability to route them. Attached is my hacked solution to
reconstituting the original addresses. Put it after a [netreceive] with the
binary flag on.