[PD] Monitoring several HID devices with "hid"

schafferdavid at hotmail.com schafferdavid at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 13 14:31:12 CET 2016

Hi,  I'm working on a project that requires the use of two identical USB touchpads plus a set of USB footswitches. I have no problem when it comes to individual device recognition/ data retrieval but I haven't found a way to have several devices work side by side in the same time. I tried to use several "hid" boxes with individual numbers but it didn't work out. Has anyone ever been able to achieve proper data retrieval of several HID devices at once ?

Thank you.

D.S