[PD] MobMuPlat - data from several iPads to one PC

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 18:37:41 CET 2016

Sure. I think I went the pragmatic route (hah) as I'd like to use as few externals as possible. Then again deken solves part of the problem of replicating the environment between app and desktop.

So far I haven't had any issues with [oscparse] and I like [route] breakdown, even if it isn't completely canonical. I haven't, however, run into a class between detecting the last address and the first argument (let's say it's a string). We'll see.

enohp ym morf tnes
Dan Wilcox
danomatika.com
robotcowboy.com