[PD] closebang and initbang in Vanilla

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed Jan 13 23:00:03 CET 2016

On 01/13/2016 10:32 PM, Miller Puckette wrote:
> Here's an idea... I could just patch Pd to make it possible for externs to
> do that.  That wouldn't bother me (I'm horrified by hte design of 'initbang'
> but don't mind if someone else is maintaining it :)

cool, count me in.
please provide possibilities to implement both initbang AND closebang
(some of my perfor

alternatively, if we (well: you) could come up with a "proper design" of
initbang/closebang i guess i could implement that well :-)
(iirc there have been a few notes about that on the list (and maybe
off-list), but i never was able to accumulate them into a document)

gmasr
IOhannes