[PD] PdParty RjDj support updates & imminent beta was PPP : pure-data (libpd) based jamming system

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 23:36:30 CET 2016

Thanks to Joe White for getting me a copy of the RjDj get_sensors.pd patch. I’ve added support for all the rj sensor objects:

https://github.com/danomatika/PdParty/blob/master/doc/PdParty_User_Guide.md#rjdj-compatibility <https://github.com/danomatika/PdParty/blob/master/doc/PdParty_User_Guide.md#rjdj-compatibility>

With this done, I just have some bug fixes, cleanup, & new screenshots to do before launching the open beta. Hopefully I can convince a number of y’all to test things out again, then onto the AppStore she goes!

--------
Dan Wilcox
@danomatika <https://twitter.com/danomatika>
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>