[PD] change object for symbols (vanilla)

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 19:56:13 CET 2016

Yeah. That’s my approach, although I add a route to ignore floats just in case. I don’t think the symbol needs to be unpacked and compared since select is not going to match “abc” with “abd”, etc.

--------
Dan Wilcox
@danomatika <https://twitter.com/danomatika>
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>