[PD] pd for c.h.i.p.

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 20:56:37 CET 2016

I was getting it today, but it turned out that the 9$ board was overtaxed
in customs to a total of 160 brazilian reais (that's about 40$ tax on a 9$
thing, yeah...) so I'm asking them nicely to please not screw me that much
and so hard and revise the price I have to pay... it might be another month
or so 'til I see the end of this :) wish me luck

in the meantime, I'd love to hear if anyone else is having fun with it and
Pd

cheers