[PD] pd for c.h.i.p

Peter Nyboer pnyboer at slambassador.com
Wed Jan 20 01:51:24 CET 2016

Yes, I'm using it.
Here’s an example I cooked up
https://www.hackster.io/11802/c-h-i-p-midi-arpeggiating-synth-e311ab <https://www.hackster.io/11802/c-h-i-p-midi-arpeggiating-synth-e311ab>
I’ve also had the unique privilege of putting a variation of this synth on 8 CHIPs and using a 9th to act as a wifi access point and MIDI-to-OSC translator for a Livid DS1. Don’t mean to gloat: I just wanting to let you know what’s possible.
The patch in that post uses about 25% CPU on CHIP (about 8% on my 2010 MBP). I have tried building PD from scratch on CHIP using Miller’s source, but it didn’t seem to benefit much over just using what was in the repo.

Peter