[PD] converting incoming audio/voltages into CV for Eurorack modules

Pagano, Patrick pat at digitalworlds.ufl.edu
Fri Jan 22 16:29:38 CET 2016

I would like to hear how people may be converting incoming audio into Control Voltage for eurorack use.

This year i indulged in building a eurorack synthesizer and i would like to start using some interesting libraries i have found in pure data to control my synthesizer but i want to do it elegantly.

For example: I am trying to make a Fractal CV generator with pure data. I am using Ben Bogarts "Chaos" libraries and i am hoping for some ideas on how to convert the streams of data into usable CV outside the box,

Patrick Pagano B.S, M.F.A
Audio and Projection Design Faculty
Digital Worlds Institute
University of Florida, USA