[PD] Pd vanilla zverbose SSE, missing comments

Samuel Burt composer.samuel.burt at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 17:30:42 CET 2016

Pd list,

Please, help me out here. I'm in the middle of migrating a massive project
from Pd-extended to Pd-vanilla+deken.

My Log is set to level 2, and I keep getting these messages:
zverbose(2): checking for SSE compatibility
zverbose(2): using SSE optimization
zverbose(2): checking for SSE compatibility
zverbose(2): using SSE optimization
zverbose(2): checking for SSE compatibility
zverbose(2): using SSE optimization
zverbose(2): checking for SSE compatibility
zverbose(2): using SSE optimization
zverbose(2): checking for SSE compatibility
zverbose(2): using SSE optimization
zverbose(2): checking for SSE compatibility
zverbose(2): using SSE optimization

They come about 16 lines at a time every 12 seconds. What is this? Is this
important? Can I get Pd to stop nagging me about it? This makes the console
difficult to use.

Also, in a lot of my patches, I load them and the Log tells me that it
couldn't create the comments. These comments appear with the standard
dotted line around them. Did I at some point create comments with some
other way than the normal method? Has anyone experienced this?

Thanks,
Sam