[PD] Pd vanilla zverbose SSE, missing comments

Samuel Burt composer.samuel.burt at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 18:46:36 CET 2016

IOhannes,

Thanks for the help. [abs~], an object I use frequently, was causing the
problem. Every time I used "Save" in Pd, it would trigger zverbose, six
times. I found six instances of [abs~] and replaced them with [expr~
abs($v1)] which did the trick!

I did not have any flags when loading Pd. I also needed level 2 logs to see
the errors I wanted to track.

Fred Jan Kraan,

Thank you for reminding me about Comment. I used that instead of comment
when I needed to control line returns, which it looks like I can do now
with vanilla comment.

Sam