[PD] pd-l2ork loading "pix_" libraries (gem)

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Sun Jan 24 19:53:44 CET 2016

It supports all Ubuntu and Debian releases with other distros being
supported by third parties. I however don't build anything other than
what I need. At some point I will need to follow-up with Albert Graef to
set up the launchpad, so that we get automatic builds for all distros
concurrently. Until then, you will need to build your own using
tar_em_up.sh -B

HTH