[PD] fftease compatibility with Pd-0.46-7

Samuel Burt composer.samuel.burt at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 19:03:36 CET 2016

It's working well, now. I think there were also some compatibility issues
with the way the objects used to work and the way they work now. I was also
getting crashes, but limited the warp factor input to mindwarp~ to be 1/16
to 16. I must have been sending really bad numbers.

I didn't make clean at the end and I should check my path to make sure both
folders are included. Other libraries I've noticed use only one folder. Any
particular reason to keep them separate?

Sam