[PD] About PdDroidParty and OSC...

Mario Mey mariomey at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 21:50:56 CET 2016

Hi, there. Some days ago, I started to migrate from TouchOSC to
MobMuPlat. But, finally, I discovered that MMP does not receive well OSC
messages in my tablet (Android 4.0.3)... and it works OK in another devices.

So... it's difficult to fix a Android version bug... I reported it, and
I will wait for Daniel response.

For the moment... I wanted to give a try to PdDroidParty. I installed it
and, before learning how to make my Patch, I made a research. And I
found this:

http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.multimedia.puredata.general/83185

It is from 2012... I wanted to know if actual PdDroidParty version can
receive and show OSC messages... I just want to send OSC to the computer
(buttons, toggles, sliders, touch-XY, etc) and receive OSC in tablet
(strings, toggle and color settings, etc). No sound processing in the
tablet.

And sorry about choosing MMP before PDP...! It gave me the impression of
being more robust... (isn't it?)

Thanks in advance!