[PD] import Was: Pd-list Digest, Vol 130, Issue 88

Fred Jan Kraan fjkraan at xs4all.nl
Fri Jan 29 23:16:32 CET 2016

On 2016-01-26 07:32 PM, IOhannes m zmölnig wrote:

> also, you /can/ use [import] in Pd-vanilla, it's a library (but nobody
> has created a deken-package yet; for the linux (Debian and derivatives)
> afficiandos it's available via apt and called "puredata-import").

It was quite trival to build import with pdlibbuilder and the result
even loaded with pd-vanilla 0.46.7. But testing is another matter.

It may be it is not very useful next to [declare].

If someone wants to be brave, I could create a deken package for the
proper platform. The source is at
https://github.com/electrickery/pd-playground/tree/master/import.

> mgfsrda
> IOhannes