[PD] Autocorrelation (and similar) functions in PureData? Could they be leveraged from e.g. Scipy?

Matti Viljamaa mviljamaa at kapsi.fi
Sun Jan 31 18:55:37 CET 2016

Hello,

I found few confusing posts regarding autocorrelation in PureData, but they didn’t clarity, whether it’s in Pd or whether there’s some reasonable way to get it to Pd.

So is it there or is there a reasonable way to get it there?

I was thinking of if perhaps some python external would allow using signal processing functions (incl. autocorrelation) from Scipy? Anyone know if that’s feasible?

Best regards,

Matti Viljamaa