[PD] installing iemlib on Mac OS X

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 03:41:10 CET 2016

The easiest solution is to use deken, although I don’t know if there are builds for all those libs up yet. -> https://github.com/pure-data/deken#download <https://github.com/pure-data/deken#download>

The second easiest solution is to download the pd-extended Mac OSX .app and copy the libs out of it and place them inside the Pd vanilla .app:

* Right click on pd-extended.app and choose “Show Package Contents”
* navigate to Contents/Resources/extra
* copy the lib folders you need aka “iemlib, zexy, ggee” to the Desktop (drag and drop while holding the alt/option key)
* right click on Pd-0.46-7 and choose “Show Package Contents”
* navigate to Contents/Resources/extra
* drag the lib folder from the Desktop and drop them in extra

That will give you older versions of the libs but without having to building anything yourself.

--------
Dan Wilcox
@danomatika <https://twitter.com/danomatika>
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>