[PD] using zexy/unpack with pd vanilla 46.7 on osx?

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 04:30:31 CET 2016

Pd-extendd used to add almost all libraries to your path by default. Pd vanilla does not and deken installed the library but does not add the library to your path.

You can either add a [declare -stdlib zexy] to the patch in question, add the path to the zexy folder in your path preferences, or if the lib is in the extras folder add the lib to the startup path via “-lib zexy”.

--------
Dan Wilcox
@danomatika <https://twitter.com/danomatika>
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>