[PD] exporting opengl as vector

Jack jack at rybn.org
Wed Feb 3 23:36:14 CET 2016

I think, a loop like this should be doable (not sure, expert on shader
can help) ? :
Your coord vertices -> convert to RGB colors on fragment -> frame buffer
 as texture -> get your new color on vertices from texture (with shader).
You will need to grab back texture on each frame if you want to get
'real' value from texture.
But as Cyrille explain, it will not easy to get the geometry of the "3D
object" which need to know how to draw from your vertices (maybe doable
with an other texture :).
++

Jack