[PD] comport 0.2 source code ?

Martin Peach chakekatzil at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 18:26:04 CET 2016

The latest version of comport is here:

http://sourceforge.net/p/pure-data/svn/HEAD/tree/trunk/externals/iem/comport/comport/

If the makefile in that folder doesn't work, the one in externals should
build it
with
make comport
or
make comport_install

It's easiest to check out all of trunk so the directories are set up the
way the makefile expects them to be.
Pd-extended was made using a complicated set of scripts and patches from
vanilla Pd. I don't know how to do it but it's documented at
http://puredata.info/docs/developer

Martin