[PD] freeverb~ problem

katja katjavetter at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 16:25:27 CET 2016

If the freeverb~ version you use looks like the one in
http://sourceforge.net/p/pure-data/svn/HEAD/tree/trunk/externals/freeverb~/freeverb~.c,
there's a function 'fix_denorm_nan_float() defined starting at line
154. The function is called later (in line 225 and others) but the
return value is never stored. Therefore freeverb~ doesn't flush
denormals.