[PD] Expr V0.5-alpha

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 7 16:45:50 CET 2016

Array.foreach in Javascript runs over the whole array.  Just as [list-drip]
necessarily drips the entire list.
-Jonathan

    On Sunday, February 7, 2016 12:23 AM, Matt Barber <brbrofsvl at gmail.com> wrote:

 Any iterator should be over a range, not the whole array.
On Sat, Feb 6, 2016 at 11:52 AM, Jonathan Wilkes via Pd-list <pd-list at lists.iem.at> wrote:

Also-- since you have assignment operator now, would it make sense to have an iterator function for garrays?

Something like:iterate(array_name, expression), where expression is evaluated for each element of the array.  Maybe an i() function to get the iteration
number.
-Jonathan