[PD] loading random samples

Spyros Polychronopoulos spypolymail at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 16:40:43 CET 2016

Thank you very much Ed for your answer and for the attachment!
Yes I am using mac, but my final goal is to have the pd file for raspberry
pi. I still haven't been successful with the installation of pd on
raspberry though (some packages missing and I can not install them).
Thank you again!

On 13 February 2016 at 04:11, Ed Kelly <morph_2016 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> PS you can't save folders in Windows, but you're probably using a Mac,
> right?
>
> Ninja Jamm - a revolutionary music remix app from Ninja Tune and Seeper,
> for iOS and Android: http://www.ninjajamm.com/
>
> Gemnotes-0.2: Live music notation for Pure Data, now with dynamics!
> http://sharktracks.co.uk/puredata
> also Metastudio 5!
>

> On Saturday, 13 February 2016, 4:10, Ed Kelly <morph_2016 at yahoo.co.uk>
> wrote:
>

> If you use wavebank~ from the Metastudio abstractions, you can load a
> folder of samples in one go. You can then use wavevoice~ to play them back
> using a simple [random] object.
>
> Ed
>
> Ninja Jamm - a revolutionary music remix app from Ninja Tune and Seeper,
> for iOS and Android: http://www.ninjajamm.com/
>
> Gemnotes-0.2: Live music notation for Pure Data, now with dynamics!
> http://sharktracks.co.uk/puredata
> also Metastudio 5!
>

> On Friday, 12 February 2016, 21:52, Alexandros Drymonitis <
> adrcki at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> On Fri, Feb 12, 2016 at 11:12 PM, Spyros Polychronopoulos <
> spypolymail at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Thank you very much for your kind feedback! Especially Alexandros very
> detailed answer, thank you very much!
> Also you mention something about an example did you attach something that
> I can not find or you mean the discussed example?
>
> I meant the "example" I described. No attachment, sorry for the confusion.

Spyros Polychronopoulos
Music Composer / BSc / PhD
www.spyweirdos.com