[PD] configuring multiple readanysf~ objects for efficient playback

Samuel Burt composer.samuel.burt at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 17:22:56 CET 2016

Sorry, I forgot to include some of the console errors.

(Tcl) INVALID COMMAND NAME: invalid command name "e,"
    while executing
"e, audiofifo is 0.000000 full."
    ("uplevel" body line 1)
    invoked from within
"uplevel #0 $cmds_from_pd"(Tcl) INVALID COMMAND NAME: invalid command name
"or"
    while executing
"or getting frame...must be seeking"
    ("uplevel" body line 1)
    invoked from within
"uplevel #0 $cmds_from_pd"(Tcl) INVALID COMMAND NAME: invalid command name
"rame...must"
    while executing
"rame...must be seeking"
    ("uplevel" body line 1)
    invoked from within
"uplevel #0 $cmds_from_pd"(Tcl) INVALID COMMAND NAME: invalid command name
"inet_high_1.wav"
    while executing
"inet_high_1.wav"
    ("uplevel" body line 1)