[PD] New [comb~] help file (was: Cyclone: List of Issues with existing objects by Alexandre Porres)

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 21:11:08 CET 2016

I added another info that I saw on Max's help file about the maximum delay.
When not specified, it is set to 10 ms.

Although I included this information, I'm not sure if that's how it works
in Pd, so this needed to be checked and corrected if not.

Another thing is that I found that the list message with arguments in Max
does set ALL the arguments (max delay, D, a, b, c). But in Pd it's actually
only (D, a, b, c), so we're missing a way to change the maximum buffer
size, which is limiting and also a bug.

Attached is the new help file with this information and considering the
argument list message is how it should be (max delay, D, a, b, c).

cheers