[PD] Github. Was: Cyclone To Do: list of new objects; Any help?

Fred Jan Kraan fjkraan at xs4all.nl
Sun Feb 14 14:29:07 CET 2016

Hi Alexandre,

> Ok, so I'm recruting people, and I'm receiving questions such as how the
> build system works and how should we interact with the github, what do
> you say Fred?

Yes, Github is the way to go. Anyone can fork cyclone and work on the
new objects in a new branch. When completed and tested, these objects
can be pulled into the main repository. It might sound a bit daunting
for the aspiring programmer, but it is certainly worth the learning
curve. Github also offers an integrated issue tracker and forum function
which allows structured communication between developers.

Git has numerous features and options, but only a few are needed to
become productive. My "cheat-sheet" only has six.

> cheers

Greetings,

Fred Jan