[PD] Does Pd have a "sound"?

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 23:34:47 CET 2016

yes it does have a sound, quite similar to Max, but rather distinct from
SuperCollider (this one much "smoother" and "cleaner" or less "harsh" than
the previous ones).

I'm not sure why. Some say about the way SC works internally, with
interpolation or wahtever, but I suspect the objects are coded differently.

cheers