[PD] Does Pd have a "sound"?

Matt Barber brbrofsvl at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 17:14:25 CET 2016

This is a huge work in progress so what I'm going to do is just attach a
zip of the whole damn thing in its current state. The file you want is
called array-read-comparison.pd, which is currently incomplete and a total
mess, but it does enough to show you how the interpolators work, and you
can get to the interpolator abstractions themselves from there.
array-abs-intro.pd gives you an idea of the scope of the project, what I've
finished, and what I haven't. I had to set the whole thing down for a few
months to finish a composition and be a dad to my twin babies; there are
contributions from others I haven't incorporated yet. I do have a github
page for it but I haven't touched it in some time.

Matt