[PD] Does Pd have a "sound"?

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 17:24:06 CET 2016

I still believe differences between Pd and SC depend on other technical
details than the ones presented, because similar objects like triangle~ and
VarSaw will just sound quite differently, hence it may rely on subtleties
inside the objects themselves. And I'm not talking about the "cultural" use
which is something I believe makes quite a difference even in the Pd x Max
world (when they both sound quite similar).

cheers