[PD] Does Pd have a "sound"?

cyrille henry ch at chnry.net
Tue Feb 16 09:47:40 CET 2016

hello Alexandre,

this patch is a perfect example of why one should use the declare object.

I don't know where the train~ object came from, and don't know where to look at.
if you "declare" the lib it came from, then there are more chances that this patch would load on my computer. If not, at least i would know what lib to download.

the triangle~ is also a problem : i've got one on my computer, that came from nusmuk-audio. you use an other one, with a different sound. Mine did not accept the "lo 0" message.

So, this patch works on your computer and only on computer with the same configuration. but there is no information on the configuration needed. chances are that even you, in few years will not remember where does triangle~ came from.

This is why i think loading lib should be made per patch (like in most of other programming language) using the declare object, better than per computer.

cheers