[PD] windows double click to open patches ?...

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Tue Feb 16 15:49:23 CET 2016

On 2016-02-16 15:08, oliver wrote:
> hi, dear list !
>
> is it possible to make a windows system open a pd patch in an already
> running instance of PD when double-clicked ?

we probably have to look into Pd-extended again to find out what hans
did do make this work.

the code is all there on the Pd-side.
it's only a question for registering the right things with the registry.

> unfortunately i can't even bring my windows machine to accept pd.exe as
> a program, for whatever reason...

hmm, that sounds bad.

btw, pd.exe is most likely a 32bit application (though i don't think
that this is a problem).
this also means, that all the externals must be 32bit too...

gfamsdr
IOhannes