[PD] Does Pd have a "sound"?

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 18:53:29 CET 2016

Cool, but you see, I suspected SuperCollider would do things such as clip
the phase from  phase 0.001 to 0.999 to prevent a harsh sawtooth, and also
fade in (ramp) one block when a Synth starts.

I feel it has many such details to make it sound "smoother" and nicer, it
also seems to be a little quieter

well, I kind like this, if I have other patches to compare, would you like
to check? :)

cheers