[PD] Burst of packets.

Mario Mey mariomey at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 22:07:17 CET 2016

Hi, there. I'm working with MobMuPlat in Android and PureData in Linux.
I use my MEH-SYSTEM (*1) and I'm having issues with packets loss.

A buddy from a group suggested me to send "bursts of packets" instead
only one packet... considering this packet as important. So, I imagine,
if I send 10 messages with an unique ID (*2), instead of only one... I
would know that even one message will arrive.

I never worked with "bursts of packets"... not even understand well this
type of messages.

Could someone explain it to me... and/or give me some examples/patchs of
how to do this?

Thank you very much.

PD: I'm using tablet to be wireless. That's the point.

(*1): http://mariomey.com.ar/show/meh-system/
(*2): I imagine a random number to be send with the message. If it
arrives and then, it arrives again with the same number, it will be
blocked... Any other technique?