[PD] Burst of packets.

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Thu Feb 18 09:13:25 CET 2016

On 2016-02-18 00:39, Chris McCormick wrote:
> source address after doing a "discovery" broadcast & reply exchate -
> kind of like zeroconf/bonjour. I'll have a think about a patch to submit
> to Miller for accomplishing this - should be small and simple.

speaking of zeroconf: if the server announces it's name via zeroconf,
you can also use "<hostname>.local" in the connection string.
this of course only works if you know the hostname beforehand (e.g. it's
not a good solution if you expect the patch to work on *any* device; but
ok if it only needs to work on *those two* devices)

fgmsdr
IOhannes