[PD] Burst of packets.

Mario Mey mariomey at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 19:24:53 CET 2016

This night I'll start doing my spectacle again (the last perform like
this was two years ago), where I use my MEH-SYSTEM. So... I don't have
time to do some TCP tests right now...

However, I did a some of them! (anxiety) With no luck, no success. I
have to use the MobMuPlat version that Daniel Iglesia sent me that can
handle netreceive, netsend, oscparce and oscformat. But, as I said
before, no success: I had some errors at the console. I maybe go on
testing it tomorrow.

Now, I have some doubts about TCP:

Sometimes, when a packet is lost, some other packets are too, for a few
seconds. If I send a message over TCP... I think there is guaranteed to
arrive to destiny... but, if the situation is the same, will this packet
arrive late? I mean, will this message wait to arrive to the server?
Because, as I record/play loops... maybe it's better to lost the message
and know about this... than the message arrives 1 second later.

I repeat, I didn't use the system over TCP, so there will be more tests
and maybe they will resolve my doubt.

Thank you.