[PD] Burst of packets.

Mario Mey mariomey at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 19:42:47 CET 2016

I read
here//http://stackoverflow.com/questions/15060180/what-are-the-chances-of-losing-a-udp-packet
this:
/

/Packet loss happens for multiple reasons. Primarily it is caused by
errors on individual links and network congestion.//
Packet loss due to errors on the link is very low, when links are
working properly. Less than 0.01% is not unusual.//
Packet loss due to congestion obviously depends on how busy the link is.
*If there is spare capacity along the entire path, this number will be
0%.* But as the network gets busy, this number will increase. When flow
control is done properly, this number will not get very high. A couple
of lost packets is usually enough that somebody will reduce their
transmission speed enough to stop packets getting lost due to
congestion./The text in bold caught my attention, because I use my
router (I have a TP-LINK TL-MR3020 and a TP-LINK TL-WR841ND) only for
this. Not internet, not other computer/device connected to it.

How do I config my router to do only this job and, in this way, make