[PD] Nettles. Was: Cyclone: List of Issues with existing objects by Alexandre Porres

Esteban Viveros emviveros at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 02:31:18 CET 2016

Hello,

First, thanks a lot all of you which are working in this project! I'm
learning a lot and I have much more to learn because of your work. It is
very important to me and for those who are coming. Thanks!

Second, I'm pd and Max 7 user,  and would like to say which in my point of
view cyclone is very useful to anyone like me which use pd and max... Max 7
are very used for Ableton Live users because Max for Live and a library
(cyclone) bridging cycling74 platform with pd are a useful tool to learn
patchs and coffee them with different features offered by each of them. And
for me is something sad to know that bridge is large outdated, and the
worse,  we have people interested in make the updates to allow patches
workables in pd (cyclone) and Max and exist the possibility of stay with an
outdated compatibility.
Only to reforce,  several people I know are working and learning max4live,
that is Max 7, what seems relevant this update.

This is only my point of view. A user,  and I wish contributor too in the
future.

Cheers

Esteban Viveros