[PD] Nettles. Was: Cyclone: List of Issues with existing objects by Alexandre Porres

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 20 20:11:44 CET 2016

Is there actual Pd code for Max 6+ classes somewhere behind this 40+ message thread?
-Jonathan

    On Saturday, February 20, 2016 12:57 PM, Matt Barber <brbrofsvl at gmail.com> wrote:

 +1 To Ivica's proposal and rationale. There are plenty of people willing to help with development and maintenance. If a Max 4.6 compatibility library is really necessary, perhaps that could be the fork with the new name.