[PD] [pix_image] available image format on linux?

Jonghyun Kim agitato816 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 13:14:11 CET 2016

> why don't you install gem via your package manager?
> deken is mainly for people who cannot afford a decent systemwide
> software management system.

Would you recommended to to install externals by default package manager
such as apt-get or pacman? I'm not sure, but I thought the some packages on
default Ubuntu(14.04) server is a little old or outdated, but pd-deken is
an up-to-date-system for missing packages, and I'd prefer pd-deken over
apt-get. Please tell me if I am wrong.

best,
jonghyun