[PD] Cyclone future

Fred Jan Kraan fjkraan at xs4all.nl
Sun Feb 21 20:35:12 CET 2016

Hi Everyone,

This mail is the last I will write about cyclone in the foreseeable
future. There are serious plans to save Pure Data and cyclone by adding
numerous objects. As I don't seem to be able to communicate my vision on
cyclone maintenance and because my time and energy is limited, I decided
to stop working on it. I don't want to, but there is no benefit for the
community in having two diverging versions of cyclone.

There are other useful ex-pd-extended libraries that can use some
maintenance. If you have favorite candidates, let me know.

Greetings,

Fred Jan