[PD] How's Pd limited?

Niklas Reppel nik at parkellipsen.de
Mon Feb 22 03:30:03 CET 2016

Hmm, i always thought that the dynamic creation and destruction of sound sources (oscillators etc.) pretty inconvenient in PD,
compared to a source-code based approach.

Maybe i missed some developments here, but the last time i checked (a year ago maybe), this was clearly quite
a hassle, even though i know it's possible.