[PD] How's Pd limited?

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 17:10:21 CET 2016

> Well yeah lots of people jabber about how (...) how badly documented Pd is
> (which might have been true 10 years ago, but not today).

I guess we have to mention "which"  Pd are we talking about, cause vanilla
is quite raw and naked, in a comparison to max, SC or whatever is just
tough to match

But we basically have only vanilla widely available for all platforms.
Extended is dead and poorly documented indeed. External packages in general
are not well maintained, just realize how almost all libraries that were in
extended are unmaintained.

Pd-l2ork is a great project, well documented so it seems (I never installed
it), but only for linux now

cheers