[PD] How's Pd limited?

Morten Minothi Kristiansen minothi at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 02:07:16 CET 2016

On my last two comouters PD wont open unless I start it with a standalone
patch I made long ago. It works for a little while, then crashes completely
and for ever more...unless I use the stand alone. Recently...5 min before a
gig the standalone wouldnt even start. The gig was fine as Im nott 100%
relying on pd, but I have lost faith in PD EXTENDED and wish someone could
have helped me earlier with this. I have posted and searched for answears,
but didnt get nothing back. Aaaarrrgggghhh!!!

I would mayyybe make a few more attempts if only someone serious would help
me out with this and fix the problem, but thats yet to be the case.

Ok... sorry about the rant. Had to get it out and now Im moving on with
Max.

Yebo
Morten