[PD] How's Pd limited?

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 05:18:13 CET 2016

If you’re on Mac OS X, you problem might be related to this: http://puredata.info/docs/faq/help-pd-crashes-on-startup-on-mac-osx-10-7 <http://puredata.info/docs/faq/help-pd-crashes-on-startup-on-mac-osx-10-7>

--------
Dan Wilcox
@danomatika <https://twitter.com/danomatika>
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>